Worship Service Update
TBC Guidance for Indoor Worship Services
Based on current State and Federal guidelines for indoor meetings, the Elders and Deacons have prepared the following instructions and requirements for those attending indoor services. Please read them carefully and note that they will be revised as new guidance is made available. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Khan, Terry Sullivan or Dave Yamasaki.
- You may NOT attend if any of the following are true of you:
- You are sick
- You currently have or have experienced in the last 14 days any cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)
- You had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Please bring a mask or cloth face covering to wear while inside the building
- Masks MUST be worn in the building and during the service, including while singing
- You may briefly remove your mask if it inhibits breathing or to adjust it.
- Children under 2yrs are not required to wear a mask
- Hymnals are not available for use. Please use your mobile device or bring your own hymnal/copy.
- Collection of offerings is available. Locked boxes will be placed at each entry/exit location for you to deposit your gift.
- You may bring a spill-proof water bottle if needed. Water fountains are not available for use.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the service begins to allow for entry and seating.
- Regular cleaning of the buildings is performed in accordance with CDC guidelines, and bathrooms and reused chairs will be cleaned between services on the Lord’s Day.
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided at each entrance point.
- All seating areas will accommodate a minimum of 6-foot physical distancing.
- 3 areas of seating (gatherings) are provided as follows:
- Main Auditorium: The preaching will be live in this room and will accommodate 100 people. Access to this room will be on a first-come-first-serve basis, with overflow in the Fellowship Hall. Bathrooms for the Main Auditorium are located in the Lower Lobby.
- Fellowship Hall: The service will be live-streamed to the large monitors and will accommodate 75 people. It will be used as overflow seating for the Main Auditorium. Bathrooms for the Fellowship Hall are located near the kitchen.
- Gymnasium: The service will be live-streamed on a projector screen and will accommodate 50 people. The gym is available specifically for families with nursery age children (under 3 years of age) since there is no nursery. Bathrooms for the Gym are located near the entry door, and there is a changing table in the women’s bathroom.
- Only use the bathrooms designated for your seating area, and please remember to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Each bathroom contains disinfectant wipes to clean high-touch surfaces.
- All areas/rooms of the buildings not used for entrance, exit or worship are closed and may not be accessed to ensure health/safety and to minimize the effort to clean the building.
- In the event of an emergency, all emergency doors and exit routes will be open.
- Park in designated parking areas, and do not cross the stanchions.
- Maintain 6’ physical distance between other people/households at all times.
- Line up on the patio in front of the Lower Lobby and enter only when signaled by one of the ushers (families with nursery age children may proceed directly to the Gym).
- Please wait to be seated and only sit in the designated area as directed by the ushers. You may not move to another seat or gathering area unless approved by an usher.
- During the service, if you experience coughing or sneezing, please exit the building to avoid distraction.
- Once the service is over, please wait to be dismissed by the ushers (similar to a wedding).
- Immediately exit the building and walk out on to the parking lot so that others behind you may exit.
- There will be space designated in the parking lot for outdoor fellowship after each service.